Photobucket


September 29, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!!

This blog was such a release for me and I let it go to the wayside! I tend to do that in life, just drop things. I was really getting connected and life took a turn and I jumped ship on everything. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly all the good God has done in my life can be forgotten. I am learning, daily, to NEVER forget who saved me and who I live for. I can certainly say that I understand the Israelites wandering in the wilderness. I would read Genesis and think wow what a whiny bunch of complainers look at all the miracles and signs. Yet... here am I many MANY years later a whiny complainer that quickly forgets the miracles and signs when the smallest crisis arises! Lord forgive my complaints and BAD ATTITUDE!

I found some really wonderful, inspirational sermons from Joyce Meyer and with the help of her no self-pitying attitude, I am trying to get my life back on track. So I will once again pick up my blog and write about life. Maybe noone will read it. There was a day when that was all I ever wanted was to be noticed and appreciated. Recently, I have learned that God notices and appreciates and that is all that matters.

This will be my attempt to write about life's trials and tribulations and how God is with me every step. I am on a journey of happiness and peace that is purely orchestrated by God. It may hit some rough patches, but I am going to push forward and stick with it. This year is the time to begin working from the INSIDE OUT instead of trying to fix the outsides.

Lets see what happens. I hope to meet some new friends and get some great comments and support going.

One thing is for certain, God is with me and whoever needs to read this will!

Blessings and look forward to chatting with you.

Kristin

No comments: