Photobucket


September 15, 2008

Peace Beyond ALL Understanding

This is how I've been feeling
SEE PHOTO!!!!


I withdrew from my usually upbeat self and allowed Satan and the Imps to drag me back into the Pit!


The Pit was short lived PRAISE GOD (but still existed which wasn't good).


I have many new understandings and what I feel are profound enlightenments from Hashem! I hope that over the next few weeks I can fill ya'll in as much as possible and hope that this blesses you and helps someone else NOT trip into one (pit).


I will start out today on a Victorious note. While I want to tell ya'll what happened, today is the day to celebrate a victory over the EVIL ONE and rejoice in my precious Father that brings me "peace beyond all understanding".


Many of you have prayed for me and my situation and BLESS YOU! While the situation has not changed one bit... I HAVE. A few more branches got pruned over the past 2 months and I know that, through this, new fruit is right around the corner.


Through a series of bible studies with our beloved Beth I have been reminded that God wants me to be fruitful "to bear MUCH fruit" to His Glory. Therefore anything I am going through right now is merely a growing pain. A huge, massive, whole bottle of MIDOL pain, but it will pass. I see a new season just ahead.


My precious Pastor F. W. Shepherd is doing a wonderful series on Satan's Magnificent Seven (7 Spirits of Satan that are Destroying God's People). We have gone through 2 (spirit of fear and the spirit of worry) Both have helped me LEAP out of the pit and rebuke those spirits!!! Siestas... REBUKE REBUKE REBUKE in the name of Jesus. It works better than any primal scream or Starbucks Coffee!!! Wow how wonderfully free I feel.


My faith in the Father is so revived and so clear right now, it is just awesome. I have even greater trust in Him and my prayer now is that this peace flow to each and everyone of you.


No matter what you are going through, not for one second has God left your side. Not for one second has God wanted this for you! The provision is there for all of us for this Peace. Trust in Him! Cast your cares and rejoice for the time is coming when none of this will be even a memory! Yes, I can honestly say today I have Victory over Satan. YOU CAN TOO!



THIS IS ME TODAY!!!! Praising and Thanking My Father for His gift of Peace!
Love ya'll!!! Kristin

2 comments:

Christine said...

It works better than any primal scream or Starbucks Coffee!!! << ok now that is powerful..I am laughing at the starbucks coffee. God bless you and thanks for sharing...bathing you in prayer! God has over come evil...Praise God!

My Little Nest said...

I wanted to comment on the starbucks coffee thing too....yes, sometimes I grab a coffee instead of the word of God...how crazy! All we need is HIM! Glad to know you're on the right path. We're all continually learning and growing. Robin (:

http://lessonsandlife.blogspot.com/