Photobucket


June 9, 2008

COOKING, BETH MOORE & MY LIFE

I have been stumbling lately. No not in the Christian sense in fact I love God more and more each day. No "Stumble" is this new site I have fallen in love with. (May not be new to anyone else but new to me.) I LOVE IT!!! You download the toolbar onto your internet explorer. You add categories of interest to you (and you can block adult and inappropriate material AWESOME) and then "Stumble". You click the stumble button and the computer randomly pics something to pull up and then you can rate it, save it... whatever. This morning's stumble was this fantastic site called "TasteSpotting". Not only is the site a feast for the eyes with fantastic pictures, but the gourmet goodies and craft ideas are fantastic. This site may not be new to ya'll but it sure was inspiring to me. On that note, the Living Proof Siestas, have been blogging about the culinary masterpieces Melissa has been creating lately and I thought of her and her efforts when looking at this site. I of course, jumped on the band wagon and sent the site information via comment to the LPM Blog!!! I absolutely adore the Siestas. Ya'll are amazing, inciteful, REAL and funny.

My mother taught me the love of cooking and more importantly the art of collecting and reading cookbooks. I am impressed by Melissa's magnificent attempts at creativity. I am inspired to try things I have always wanted but feared due to failure or frustration. In fact, Melissa has inspired me in general. I have spent my life not attempting things. I am a sensitive person and hesitate to try things for fear of failure. One more pit Satan has sunk me into and today I am REVOLTING the pits!!!! Beth Moore thanks for the awesome Pit books!!!!!

I admire you creative ladies. I am in awe of God's gifts that He so generously bestows on us and pray fervently to Him for the ability to try new things and see how they turn out. Pray for me! I am charting unchartered waters here, but plan on succeeding.

No comments: