Photobucket


June 4, 2008

God is For Everyone


I started blogging and writing a while ago and realized I was writing to "impress" people with Christianity I am.... sorry everyone...wrong approach. God is impressive without my help. I am a miracle of God and He does not need me to impress you.
I am a human being trying to make it to heaven and suffering just like everyone else trying to make it to heaven. For those of you out there that are just plain suffering....SUFFER FOR THE LORD it is a much better way to go.

I truly empathize and care very much for those out there depressed, financially burdended, hurt, picked on, used, abused, misunderstood, sad, angry, empty, lonely and unsaved....I am right there with you but with one difference, when I die I will go to Heaven thanks to my salvation through Jesus Christ. For those of you that might read this that have not decided to invite Christ in your life or poo poo God or church or the Bible... please look at it from a different point of view. I beg of you!

Life is hard enough, but its even worse without having something to look forward to. At the very least I have heaven to look forward to. If i believed all this time and it turns out that I was wrong (which I'm not), then I am no worse off, but I think of all of you that have suffered so much and when you die and think you are going to find peace in death... you won't because the ONLY WAY TO PEACE, JOY & EVERLASTING LIFE is through BELIEF in Jesus Christ. I truly ache for my brothers and sisters out there that have not found FAITH!!!!

Okay, let me put this yet another way...because as you can tell I talk ALOT. I used to blame God for all the bad stuff in my life. God is punishing me, God is mad at me, God is trying to teach me a lesson....only to find out that just about every bad thing that has happened is a direct result of Satan! When I stopped fighting God and began to fight Satan, things began to take on a different perspective. It is a much better battle and you will gain some much needed sanity. I personally like knowing I am fighting on the winning team. PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD!

If you want proof of the existence of God...look at the wonderful world He created. Read the Bible and learn about history. If you like Drama - God is the DRAMA KING!!!! You like intrigue read about Joseph. Now there was a blessed man and yet look how he suffered. For that matter JOB! Now there is a case and study on total disaster!

If you need proof of the existence of Satan...look at what is being done to the world God created. Little by little we are being fooled into believing that God causes death, sickness, poverty, snobbery, greed, sadness. My friends it is SATAN! He is the Prince of Darkness and all those things are dark, evil. I honestly have to say that the more I open my heart to God the more I am shown just how much Satan had me fooled. Trapped in a pit of depression and oppression.

I was a bi-polar, addicted, depressed, overweight, sad, frightened, physically and mentally abused, messed up, frightened, misunderstood, lonely person. One day God took me into His care and said CHILD... stop and read my WORD. This is my motto. Through good times and bad for all you out there:

JEREMIAH 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL. May you truly know that I am your friend and so is God.

No comments: