Photobucket


June 16, 2008

TRUST IN GOD

I felt the need to jot this post based on a reading this morning in my devotional and yet another situation I am facing. It makes a tremendous amount of sense to me. Forgive me if I don't get it across right, but this is an AWAKENING from God. (I just love those special AWAKENINGS I know are meant for me at just the right time!) Here it is....
Jesus did not put any faith in man! He had faith in the Father who could do all things. Well DUH!!!!! You might think I am nuts, but honestly, it makes complete sense. Jesus loves us unconditionally because He knows we are incapable of perfection. We just can't do it and therefore we need HIM!!!! (Can't you see the lightbulb over my head!!!)
I have never been able to make friends easily. I usually feel misunderstood and can't stand confrontation. Most of my life I have been a victim in one way or the other. I try and be nice to everyone. Smile all the time. Laugh, even when I am hurt. (I get hurt a lot.) Time and again I wind up completely trusting something or someone and wind up in a HUGE MESS!!!
Recent example... I have been trying to start a website for quite some time. I diligently sought someone that could help since I can't even make my blog look good!!! (Any suggestions ladies..) I wanted to work with a Christian, someone that would understand my point of view. I had specific ideas. Well... this person sent me an email loaded with scripture and how he was the right person for the job. I tried my best to be completely upfront. I saved every document he sent me. I paid as requested (He set up a payment plan to help me with cost.) Doesn't this all seem perfect!!! WRONG.... I sent money, made all my payments and to this day all I have received are empty promises and insults about how I am unprofessional. I asked for a refund, got a scathingly insulting email. This is one of those people that can insult you and make you feel guilty and horrible and he is in the wrong!!!! You know the people I am talking about. The ones that confront you and get ugly and personal nasty and make a person feel bad or ugly. Make you think you have done something horrible (even when you haven't).
Well these type of people have had the power to make me feel guilty about EVERYTHING and I am sick to death of feeling guilty and powerless. I have been a walking doormat to0 long in my life and God gave me the answer today. (Its about time!!!!) Put your complete trust in God alone and know that people (whether they mean to or not) are not able to be completely trustworthy.
Now this is not to say that you shouldn't make friends, trust and love, quite the contrary. It frees you to do just that without the expectation of complete perfection. Am I making sense to anyone? I confuse myself sometimes, but I am just feeling so free right now.
Bottom line, rather than continue to email bash and get no where, I just turned it over to God. Through this post am making a reminder to pray to the Lord for everything, do the footwork and let Him sort the rest out.
What bothers me is that I am supposed to pray blessings on this guy and forgive and move on. I NEED A SCRIPTURE!! Any suggestions from the siestas... what do ya'll do when someone uses you, takes advantage, insults you and walks all over your good intentions!
Loving all of you and can't wait to hear your advice!!!
I just love God!!!! I can't say enough about reading the Word. Something new, some secret that unlocks the door to something better is just waiting for the grabbing. I love it! Praise God!
Love you siestas!
K

No comments: