Photobucket


June 30, 2008

COLLEGE!!!!


Okay ya'll this is truly one of those times in life where I just have to say... THIS IS ALL GOD!!! I don't even know how it happened. One day I was in a Bible Study, my first ever, in fact. It happened to be Beth Moore's The Patriarchs. I FELL IN LOVE. God sent such a hunger into my very soul... I just can't describe it any other way. I just couldn't stop wanting to know more and more and more and more!!! Its like a lightbulb went off in my head and all of the sudden stuff clicked. What used to be arcaic language and Shakespearan lethargy.....is now fluid and concise. The how art thou's MADE SENSE. Am I talking to anybody. In fact, if it didn't make sense, I wanted to go look it up somewhere else and then somewhere else and then realized. I want an education on this stuff.


Before I knew it, I was online surfing under Bible Study Education and wound up filling out a form for online Christian Education. I didn't think anything of it, just figured I would get a brochure or e-mail with information. Instead I got a barrage of phone calls and emails from this real live person that said.....we can get this funded for you. The persistence of this young man had to come from God. Any other time, the persistence would have ticked me off. This time, I don't know any other way to explain....DOORS JUST KEPT OPENING. For those you that have experienced weird phenomenon you can identify with this!!! I did not plan on going back to college.


I am an accomplished and experienced Real Estate Paralegal. I am beginning a home business with Prepaid Legal Services and LOVING IT and all of the sudden I am back in school.... HUH??? I am still puzzled at how this happened but smile at the mystery of my precious Father. HOW GREAT THOU ART!!!!


I am beginning to realize that paralegaling might not always be my career. I am also feeling the pull from the Holy Spirit to focus on THE WORD!!! It is not only for myself, but I am guessing He is about to reveal a higher purpose for me. I might add to Him FINALLY!!!!!! (Just kidding Lord... a little humor only!)


Anyway... my dear siestas, readers, friends and family PRAY FOR ME! I am almost 41. A single mother of 2 small children, barely making a living (actually not at all) and entering College. YIKES!


Thank you dearest Father for granting me the prayer of Wisdom. Gaining wisdom comes through knowledge and experience and you are offering me a chance for both. How awesome you are.


College....good grief.

No comments: