Photobucket


June 20, 2008

EDWARD'S BIRTHDAY

Click to play EDWARD TURNS 2 TODAY!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

The greatest days are the birthdays of my children. This is the day God blessed me with my son. I am so completely grateful to the Most High. Today is another reminder to me that... no matter how much is going wrong some things are VERY VERY RIGHT!!!!

PRAISE YOU LORD FOR MY PRECIOUS SON & DAUGHTER.

Dearest Heavenly Father, Today is the birthday of my youngest child. As a single mommy, there are so many things that concern me about raising this child. I ask that you bless him abundantly. I ask that where I fall short, you step in. Your care is unsurpassed and I know that you will provide for this your child and mine in great and wonderful ways. May he be a blessing to you and a servant. I pray that you instill a desire for you NOW TODAY. May his heart grow ever searching for You, Oh Lord. Bestow wisdom, kindness, gentleness, obedience, grace, health and wealth to him. Lord, we trust in you and worship you. Me and my house will serve you faithfully all the days of our lives til we meet our Savior in the clouds.

AMEN!!!

2 comments:

Fran said...

Hey Kristin...
I came over from the Siesta Fiesta blog and am so glad I have found you!!!

I "amen" your prayer for your son and celebrating his birthday!

Hope y'all have a great day.
Hugs and blessings always~
Fran

Yolanda said...

How are you?

Blessings,
Yolanda